Wednesday, May 29, 2013

It's Good to be Back

I was planning to drive my hot rod cross country out here, but it didn't work out for me. That's ok. The van did very well and it is more comfortable. My hot rod sure is fun though.

I entered the park about a month early to acclement to the altitude and hike around some before I start work. Coming in from the Tioga Road there was still a lot of snow even though Yosemite received only 55% of normal snow fall this winter. It's always exciting to enter Yosemite. I was hooping and hollering, jumping up and down in my seat and waving my fist in the air. Yahoo!!!
I am just an excitable guy anyway. Here are some panorama pictures.

This is just outside the park on the Tioga Road.

This is Tioga Lake and Mt. Dana in the background. I have climbed Mt. Dana. 13,054 feet. The second highest mountain in the park.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may post your comments here.