Thursday, May 21, 2009

Yosemite National Park - Mariposa Grove






Yosemite is such an amazing place. It has been photographed and written about so many times by very creative people that doubt I can do it justice sitting out in my truck on the side of the highway stealing a WiFi connection to update my blog. During a more conducive moment I will write something really clever and creative that no one else has even thought of in the 120 year history of the park. You will be amazed at what I will come up with. In the mean time, I do have a few new picture of Yosemite park that I can put up for you. This is a wonderful grove of Giant Sequoia trees. I hiked in here starting at first light before anyone else was in the forest. It was a sacred experience. This is a holy place. Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may post your comments here.