Friday, September 3, 2010

My Ranger Duties

Me during on of my nature hikes on Sentinel Dome.

McGurk Meadow hike talking about a trail blaze on this tree.

I love Spain.

I love Sweden.

I love Brazil.
This 86 year old lady from Brazil had difficulty pulling the inclines to access Glacier Point so I offered her a Ranger powered wheel chair. I gave her a personal 30 minute one on one Ranger tour of the point. I think I learned more from her than she learned from me. She told me about her trip to the Amazon. We had fun. I like my job.

I love Japan

1 comment:

  1. Dave,

    Yo still posted at Glacier Point? I'll be doing HD again the 11th...but I hear the road work is clogging on glacier Pt road..may not make it up.


    --

    Rick Deutsch ("Mr. Half Dome")
    Speaker, Adventurer, Author
    "One Best Hike: Yosemite’s Half Dome"
    www.HikeHalfDome.com - Hiking
    www.MrHalfDome.com - Speaking
    www.MrHalfDome.wordpress.com - Daily Blog
    www.facebook.com/MrHalfDome
    . . . . getting you to the top of YOUR mountain.

    ReplyDelete

You may post your comments here.